The physicians at Hunterdon Otolaryngology & Allergy Associates are committed to your health and safety.
We continue to see patients in both our Flemington and Hillsborough offices. We do have the capability to offer telehealth visits but have found that most of our patients’ ear, nose and throat issues require an in-person office visit. Please call our office at (908) 788-9131 to schedule an appointment.
We CANNOT perform testing for COVID-19. Please contact your primary care physician or seek medical attention at an urgent care facility or emergency department if you feel you need testing. The CDC website has an excellent screening tool to assist you.
- If you have had a COVID test but have not yet received the result, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you have tested positive for COVID, please reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days after the positive result.
- We ask that patients experiencing symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath, loss of sense of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting, or flu-like symptoms, call the office to reschedule their appointment(s).
- If you have been exposed to anyone with COVID or anyone suffering from COVID-like symptoms, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled internationally or to a state listed on the NJ Travel Advisory list, please schedule your appointment for at least 14 days after your return.
- In order to reduce congestion in our waiting rooms, we ask patients to come to their appointment alone. Our pediatric patients are to be accompanied by one parent/guardian. Those patients needing physical assistance may have one additional person attend the appointment.
- Facial masks covering both the mouth and nose are to be worn at all times in our facility.