Before scheduling a telehealth visit, please call your insurance provider to confirm it is currently a provided service under your plan.
If you have an upcoming allergy telehealth visit, please read the following directions prior to your appointment:
- For the best video/audio, please use a laptop or desktop with an Ethernet connection (wireless connections may have a lag in video and sound) if possible.
- Please enter into the doxy.me/entcm waiting room 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Please try to be home and in a quiet location for your virtual visit.
- If this telehealth visit is for your child, your child must be present for the appointment.
- If your insurance requires a copay, please pay through InstaMed at https://pay.instamed.com/huntoto.
- Our Allergy Nurse will call before your scheduled appointment time to take a brief health history and to confirm that you have successfully accessed the doxy.me waiting room.
Call Hunterdon Otolaryngology & Allergy Associates for more information or to schedule an appointment.(908) 788-9131