Hunterdon Otolaryngology and Allergy Associates is in partnership with Hunterdon Healthy Connections Patient Portal to offer you the benefit of communicating with us online in addition to on the telephone and in person.
What is the Hunterdon Healthy Connections Patient Portal?
Hunterdon Healthy Connections Patient Portal is an online patient portal service that provides you with a secure, reliable, easy to use method of communicating with our office anytime it’s convenient for you. The patient portal is more secure than emails to safeguard your privacy. Only you will have access to your information. NO health care information is sent via e-mail. When a message is sent from our office, you will receive an e-mail stating that you have a new message from Hunterdon Otolaryngology and Allergy Associates and are directed to log into the portal to review. Each family member who signs up for the portal will receive their own log-in and password. At this time, patients younger than 18 years old are excluded from the portal.
What are the benefits?
With the portal, you can access a wealth of general health information online, view new messages from the practice or take advantage of these many powerful benefits:
- Request a non-urgent appointment or review appointment details. For all urgent issues, we ask that you call our office.
- Request current medication refills if you are not overdue for an appointment.
- Receive and review lab results.
- Receive documents from your provider such as lab and test results, lab vouchers, and visit summaries.
- Request and receive your personal health record.
- Hunterdon Healthy Connections has “smart-phone” capability. The portal can be accessed via your iPhone, Blackberry or any other smart phone.
- In the future months, we will be able to offer to you the ability to fill out forms and receive statements and make payments through your portal account.
How do I enroll in the portal?
You have two options to enroll in the portal:
- Simply see one of our receptionist. You will receive a temporary enrollment token number and enrollment instructions. Once you have your enrollment token, go directly to hunterdonhealthyconnections.org. It is important to complete all steps of the enrollment process including the final step which is a message notifying us you have completed your enrollment. We offer a laptop in the waiting room in our Flemington office if you would like to enroll during your appointment. Our friendly receptionists are here to assist you as needed.
- If you have not received a token yet but would like to enroll in the portal, click here. After reading and agreeing to the terms and conditions you will be directed to a page to enter information. Make sure you select “Hunterdon Otolaryngology and Allergy Associates” from the drop down list of practices before proceeding. You will be required to enter identifying information to confirm your identity. Once completed we will receive confirmation that you have requested to enroll and we will need to verify that you are a registered patient of our practice. You will receive a confirmation e-mail once your request has been reviewed.
Our patient portal provides an additional opportunity for you to contact our office regarding non-urgent medical matters, routine follow up and administrative questions. If you have an urgent medical condition, call our office immediately or dial 911.